Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Lifeguard
RIXOS RIXOS DOHA QETAIFAN ISLAND
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening mid 2022, Rixos Doha Qetaifan will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sq m of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Slated to make its debut right before the World Cup, Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country's biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North's waterpark attraction The Icon Tower, the world's highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres in height.
A Lifeguard is responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of swimmers to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuring swimmers are adhering to pool rules and regulations.
What's in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Supervise and ensure the safety of swimmers
- Rescue swimmers in danger of drowning and administer first aid
- Inspect facilities for cleanliness; complete general pool cleaning and maintenance duties at regular points throughout the shift
- Ensure swimmers follow safe swimming practices; enforce and adhere to pool rules and regulations
- Follow emergency action plan and procedures when required
- Enforce all rules in a professional manner.
- Check pool chemicals and temperature
Your team & working environment:
- First aid and CPR qualification and Lifeguard Certification.
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of cleanliness
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
- Ability to work under sun and water.
- Previous experience in a similar environment
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding! Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS