Hotels & Resorts
Washington, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Line Cook
Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square
World Class Hotels & French Elegance Sofitel offers contemporary hotels and resorts adapted to today's more demanding and more versatile consumers who expect and appreciate beauty, quality and excellence. Whether situated in the heart of a major city like Paris, London, New York or Beijing, or nestled away in a country landscape in Morocco, Egypt, Fiji Islands or Thailand, each Sofitel property offers a genuine experience of the French 'art de vivre'. Sofitel and its Ambassadors linkt he world with French Elegance across a collection of unique addresses offering their guests and partners a personalized service enriched with emotion, performance and a passion for Excellence.
Do you have an appetite for career progression and ready to take your culinary skills to a world-class platform? Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our kitchen team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
- What you will be doing:
Food preparation and cooking, plating, presentation
Kitchen maintenance and cleaning, following food safety requirements
Maintaining and ordering stocks and supplies
Your experience and skills include:
- Creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
- Your team and working environment:
- Opportunity to work with a diverse group, representative of over 20 countries worldwide
- Experienced group of individuals to train and hone innate skills and innate abilities
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/