Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Loading Dock Coordinator
The Porter House Hotel Sydney - MGallery (Opening Spring 202
Loading Dock Coordinator
The position is responsible for coordinating all deliveries for Castle Residences and Porter House Hotel.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the flow of deliveries in and out of the loading bay ensuring safe, secure and efficient service.
- Directing enquiries to Purchasing / Loading Bay Manager from residents for use of the loading dock.
- Ensure that the street level is kept in a well-presented manner.
- Operating the lift for delivery trucks to the loading bay.
- Assist with the car parking system when needed.
- Flexible and positive attitude to work
- Strong work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of team members
- Team player
- Honest, reliable and dedicated
All Training will be provided! About the Porter House Hotel and Castle Residences:
- Excellent work environment
- Get to work with incredible state of the art technology AVG robotic parking system and MRV loading bay system
- Career progression and development
- Backing of a global hospitality group
- Good remuneration package
- Access to all Accor staff benefits: Global hotel discounts in accommodation
- Food and Beverage discounts in the Pacific
- Referral Programme
Where rich history meets modern elegance, The Porter House Hotel pays tribute to its heritage beginnings, from tobacco and leather trade to the trail of wonder of spice and spirit merchants. From the moment you set foot inside, you will be enticed to discover more, always surprising and always something to come back for. Positioned in the heart of Sydney's CBD, just footsteps from Hyde Park and a short stroll from Pitt Street Mall, QVB, theatres and other iconic attractions. The Porter House Hotel is a stylish sanctuary, blending architectural design with the charms of yesteryear. With 122 guest rooms designed for the modern traveller, fitness centre, outdoor heated swimming pool and a hospitality destination spanning three unique venues, The Porter House Hotel is a place to meet and explore, to linger and find yourself happily lost within. The building is also home to Castle Residences, rising 36 stories above the bustling heart of Sydney. Castle Residences includes 131 luxurious Manhattan style residences hat fuses high end living spaces with the remarkable opulence of the heritage The Porter House Hotel. Why work at Porter House Hotel Sydney, an Accor Hotel
At Accor, we welcome you as you are. We help you grow and learn, so that work brings purpose to your life and that you can continue exploring Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Accor is an inclusive company and we recruit and promote diverse talent.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply. Hourly Rate:
From $21.72 per hour Work Authorisation:
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.