Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Lobby Hostess
MÃ¶venpick Hotel Jumeirah Village Triangle
As a Lobby Hostess, you will be responsible for receive and give a warm welcome to our guests, providing an efficient and courteous approach at all times .
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Greet all guests as they enter and exit the hotel while ensuring service standards are followed.
- Make sure no guest is left unattended; you must be in touch with all.
- Be an Ambassador for the hotel at all time, encouraging guests to come back.
- Engage in conversation with first time visitors, showing them the lobby and offering directions as required.
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities and promotions in an informative and helpful way
- Use a positive and clear speaking voice; address the guest by name if you know it.
- Listen carefully to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet operating hours, hotel's layout, activities taking place and local attractions.
- Follow "lost and found" policy.
- To follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Handle Trip Advisor comments from our values guests.
- Be familiar with the entire hotel's operations in order to assist guests at all time.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Previous guest service experience required.
- Must possess a professional and perfect presentation.
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Confidence in dealing with guests
- Bubble personality
- The gift of being tactful and diplomatic but also assertive where necessary
- Ability to stand for long hours
Adagio, Novotel and Movenpick JVT Dubai has a total of 924 keys including sold units as well as 4 F&B outlets and contemporary Recreation center. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS