Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Waiter
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Lobby Lounge Server - Full Time
Lobby Lounge Server - Full Time
Do great things with great people and come be a part of our story.
Make something incredible. Your future.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at Fairmont Pacific Rim. Be a part of a progressive hotel that embraces the culture and vibrancy of Canada's most beautiful city - Vancouver. Distinctly West Coast, the hotel delivers unique experiences through creativity, artistry, and elevated hospitality, while remaining at the forefront of elevating the art, music and fashion programming in the city.
Lobby Lounge Cocktail Bar Overview: The award-winning Lobby Lounge and RawBar combine the best of glamour and comfort. The internationally recognized cocktail program provides a bespoke experience inspired by world travel and the stories it tells, expertly designed by Canada's best bartender; elevating Canada's cocktail culture to a higher level. Indulge on inventive and rave-worthy 100 percent Ocean Wise sushi at The RawBar, while enjoying the robust live music program featuring the best of Vancouver's contemporary music artists; creating a world-class lounge experience that delights beyond measure.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant Outlet Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Provide timely, personalized, friendly and efficient food and beverage service to our discerning guests
- Serve, refresh, clear and re-set tables in a timely manner, while adhering to Fairmont Hotels and Resorts standards
- Ensure that overall cleanliness and maintenance of our restaurant exceeds expectations
- Maintain work section in an orderly and timely manner (clearing tables, refreshing beverages, removing food items)
- Complete side duties in timely manner (side stations properly stocked)
- Take proper measures to ensure guests bills are presented and posted in a timely manner (whether by cash, credit card or room charge) and that group bills are properly coded and identified (in accordance to Fairmont Hotels & Resort Standards)
- Assist colleagues in daily tasks as required
- Bring any concerns to the attention of the Manager On Duty (related to internal or external guests, food or service quality, operation of the room, physical surroundings or plant)
- Actively participate and promote the Fairmont Pacific Rim's environmental program and department specific initiatives in working towards sustainable operations
- Be Health & Safety conscious and actively involved in maintaining a safe work environment
- Uphold the highest standard of internal and external customer service by demonstrating Fairmont Service Essentials and applying 5 Diamond Service Standards at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Must have BC Serving It Right Certificate.
- Must have experience on P.O.S. system (Squirrel, Micros, Silverware).
- Must have previous high-volume luxury food & beverage service experience, in a 4-5 Diamond AAA/CAA or Forbes 5 Star hotel would be an asset.
- Must possess superior guest service skills be a strong team player in a deadline sensitive environment.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be energetic, reliable and punctual.
- A Degree or Diploma in Hotel/Hospitality or Tourism is an asset.
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Constant lifting and carrying up to 20-50 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS