Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Wailea, United States
Job Role :
Front Office Agent
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Luana Lounge Attendant (Busser, Runner) - Casual
Fairmont Kea Lani - Maui
Luana Lounge Attendant (Busser, Runner)
Providing inspired Food & Beverage to highlight the destination we represent is one of our passions. As an Attendant, you will be a hospitality ambassador that will connect our guests to the delectable cuisine inspired by our diverse culture and island home. The support you provide to the venue, including table & supply maintenance, beverage service and food delivery will help us showcase our passion and accomplish our mission of turning moments into memories.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Adhere to daily checklist and duties assigned
- Assist Servers in all aspects of the dining experience to include but not limited to running food, table maintenance and beverage service
- Clear and reset tables in a timely manner while adhering to COVID-19 guidelines and Fairmont Kea Lani procedures
- Ensure the proper set up and break down of all side stations in the venue
- Maintain atmosphere of aloha spirit by providing engaging, personalized, timely and efficient service to our discerning guests.
- Focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous as all times
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
Your team and working environment:
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage is an asset
- Previous experience in a luxury hotel environment is desirable
- Tuberculosis (TB) Clearance
- Food Safety or ServSafe Certification
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs
- Must be able to push/pull 100 lbs
- Constant walking & standing
- Occasional kneeling, pushing and pulling
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, walking, repetitive motions
- Listening, hearing and visual acuity
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS