We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Engineering
Location : Brisbane/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 28 Nov 2021
Job Role : AC Technician
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ25709
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 26 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mantra on Mary
Mantra on Mary is located in the heart of Brisbane and is part of Accor's rapidly growing portfolio. Not far from Queen Street Mall shopping and the Treasury Casino, working here will provide you with exposure to all aspects of the hospitality world. With the construction of the Cross River Rail project placing Albert Street station right next door, along with the exciting Queens Wharf developments, this is certainly the new hub of the Brisbane CBD.
Are you handy on the power tools? Do you enjoy working in a fast passed environment? Join our dedicated team as a Maintenance Assistant.
As our next Maintenance Assistant, you will:
- Be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all rooms, facilities and common areas of the property
- Work with a diverse team that will require a team-player attitude as well as an independent capacity too
- Be thoroughly trained and provided information on how to progress in your field
- Continuously presented with exciting challenges in need of solving
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is physically fit, have a get-up-and-go attitude and be someone who won't stop until the job is completed in a safe and presentable manner
- Experience with property maintenance and preventative maintenance programs whilst a trade qualification is a bonus
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
To view more opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to follow @KeepUpWithAccor