We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Engineering
Location : Gold Coast/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : AC Technician
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ62591
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mantra Towers of Chevron
It sounds like it belongs in Gotham City, but Mantra Towers of Chevron, made up of three majestic towers rising above 50 levels, is actually handily located in the heart of Surfers. Guest facilities include a private sanctuary featuring a sandy beach, expansive pools, elaborate sub-tropical gardens and manicured lawns - the perfect place to take your career up a notch.
Are you handy on the power tools? Do you enjoy working in a fast passed environment? Join our dedicated team as a Maintenance Assistant.
As our next Maintenance Assistant, you will:
- Be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all rooms, facilities and common areas of the property
- Work with a diverse team that will require a team-player attitude as well as an independent capacity too
- Be thoroughly trained and provided information on how to progress in your field
- Continuously presented with exciting challenges in need of solving
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is physically fit, have a get-up-and-go attitude and be someone who won't stop until the job is completed in a safe and presentable manner
- Experience with property maintenance and preventative maintenance programs whilst a trade qualification is a bonus
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .