Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Maintenance Assistant
Mantra Hindmarsh Square
Mantra Hindmarsh Square offers all the creature comforts you need for an affordable, relaxing holiday in Adelaide. Each of stylishly appointed Studio, One Bedroom or Two Bedroom Apartments won't disappoint, including Foxtel, high speed internet access, air conditioning and kitchen facilities in each room. We're also home to one of Adelaide's favourite restaurants - SQ Restaurant and Lounge, where our guests enjoy coffee in the morning sun, a light lunch, cocktail or dinner.
We are seeking someone handy on the power tools to join our dedicated team as a Maintenance Assistant.
As our next Maintenance Assistant, you will:
What we are looking for:
- Be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all rooms, facilities and common areas of the property
- Work with a diverse team that will require a team-player attitude as well as an independent capacity too
- Be thoroughly trained and provided information on how to progress in your field
- Continuously presented with exciting challenges in need of solving
Why work for Accor?
- Someone who is physically fit, have a get-up-and-go attitude and be someone who won't stop until the job is completed in a safe and presentable manner
- Experience with property maintenance and preventative maintenance programs whilst a trade qualification is a bonus
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .