Job Description For Maintenance Assistant
VIC Quarantine Hub
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
- $39 per hour plus super
- Join a company with people at its heart
- Evergreen hospitality opportunities for growth and career development
A recognised leader in Hospitality excellence, Accor
has been selected as the accommodation services provider for the State Government of Victoria's Quarantine Hub. As artists in service and experts in human connection, we have a proud history of making meaningful memories for our guests, team members, and now, residents! Your role, regardless of your title, will be to ensure the uncompromised service and safety of our residents and your colleagues. About the Role
- Be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all rooms, facilities and common areas of the property
- Work with a diverse team that will require a team-player attitude as well as an independent capacity too
- Be thoroughly trained and provided information on how to progress in your field
- Continuously presented with exciting challenges in need of solving
- Above Award rates and salaries, plus additional allowances for your contribution to this project About you
Someone who is physically fit, have a get-up-and-go attitude and be someone who won't stop until the job is completed in a safe and presentable manner
- Experience with property maintenance and preventative maintenance programs whilst a trade qualification is a bonus
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times About the Victorian Quarantine Hub
Temporary residents will occupy dedicated units, affording them space and services to complete a mandated quarantine period with dignity, and if we do our job right, delight. Your role, regardless of your title will be to ensure the uncompromised service and safety of our residents and your colleagues. You will be provided with not only the necessary training and PPE equipment (Masks are a must at all times) you will also be inducted into a workplace with people at its core. Accor knows how to make people feel welcome and it all starts with you! This will be a role that looks and feels different to any you've had before, whether you have hospitality experience or not.
To maintain the safety of all staff and residents, all team members will be required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and its variants. Why work with Accor
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals. Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .