We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Engineering
Location : Luton/United Kingdom
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : AC Technician
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ45267
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Ibis London Luton Airport
Are you looking for your next challenge?
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who radiates positive vibes, has a can-do attitude and enjoys the buzz of being busy!
You are passionate to succeed and are eager to personally develop with support of the GM and regional colleagues.
We believe that every person is unique and we love you to be you! To us, it's important that you enjoy your time at the hotel; we make sure you feel welcome, valued and are given every opportunity to grow, both professionally and personally.
You will be responsible for all the plant, FF&E (fixed furniture and equipment), contracts and fabric of the building. Furthermore you are the
Health & Safety Officer for the hotel.
- Responsible for the implementation of the maintenance programs for their hotels
- Responsible for the reactive and preventive maintenance of the Hotel site, to ensure it remains a functional, pleasant and safe environment for all employees, guests and visitors
- Manage maintenance projects and work in accordance with Accor's quality requirements by supervising the works from third party suppliers
- Responsible for planned scheduling creation and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out.
- Increase the site operational effectiveness, improve on project delivery, reduce equipment failure room downtime
- Manage and implement improvement plans, driving Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Implement and manage continuous improvement of maintenance services by highlighting recommending changes where necessary.
- Cover shifts as required including duty manager
- Set and implement preventative maintenance programmes, thus ensuring quality of the FF&E and plant equipment
- Control invoices and external providers' costs
- Work with GMs to elaborate maintenance budget and ensure compliance of their hotel
- Complete monthly energy reports and record
- Ensure compliance with health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and guests
- Inspect works to ensure compliance with required standards, and performance targets and take corrective action under direction of line management as appropriate
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the hotels under their responsibilities
- Responsible for the H&S of the building, staff and guests
- Planning, managing and coordinating projects and maintenance works including budgets
- Produce information, analysis and reports to ensure line management are informed of project/work progress, problems and agreed resolutions
- Delivery small scale projects (P&L) including lifecycle works ensuring performance quality levels are met throughout, risks to delivery are treated in a timely manner
Mechanical, HVAC or Electrical experience minimum 3 years
Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
Good knowledge of Microsoft tools & outlook
Prior management experience
Ability to read & write risk assessments
Maintenance Budget planning & cost controls
Able to work alone
Able to work from heights
Ability to use own imitative
Building Management Experience is desired, ideally in hotels
Besides working daily with this amazing team :-) your benefits will include:
- You will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata) in each full holiday year, including Bank Holidays
- Staff meals offered at the hotel
- Enjoy the Benefits of Heartist Card from day one - including discount accommodation, FREE bonus breaks, and discounts on the Eurostar and car hire
- Planned and structured induction training
- Opportunities for cross training to other departments
- Career opportunities across a network of international brands which are part of the Accor family
- All employees participate in an employee bonus scheme which provides you with the opportunity to earn an extra bit of money pro-rata