We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Engineering
Location : London/United Kingdom
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Dec 2021
Job Role : AC Technician
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ14323
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 04 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly): USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel London West
As a Maintenance Team Member you will assist with the seamless running of all engineering upgrades and ensuring our guests receive the ultimate stay with us. Your main responsibilities will be to ensure through careful observation and routine checking that the electrical, plumbing, fixtures fittings and general maintenance of the Hotel are kept in accordance with Company standards, legal requirements and guest comfort.
Main duties for this role include:
- To undertake maintenance and repair to the fabric of the building, ensuring all works are completed to a high standard
- Ensure all jobs undertaken are recorded in the defect reporting system
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance work to all areas of the hotel and complete the associated checklist - Bedroom, public areas and plant rooms
- Ensure that the workshop area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Have a complete working knowledge of the Hotel including geographical layout, technical services, security devices and safety routines
- To repair or replace furniture, fixtures and fittings, and general appliances throughout the building ensuring minimum inconvenience to the guest
Plant room experience advantageous but all applications considered.
We are looking for individuals who are customer focused with a positive and approachable attitude to enthuse and motivate the team around you. If you are passionate, motivated and creative, apply today and if you candidature is selected you will be invited to a welcome day to discuss further.
Must be legally eligible to work in UK. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining work authorisation.
Good work-life balance
Access to Accor Hotels UK discounts & benefits
Career opportunities within the UK, Europe & Internationally
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor,