Hotels & Resorts
Telluride, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Maintenance Technician
Fairmont Heritage Place - Franz Klammer Lodge
Maintenance Technician III
You perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the property's facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests. You have basic maintenance skills and are excited to learn more and create memorable moments for our owners, guests, and fellow colleagues.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- The ability to live and work where people come to vacation. The lodge is ideally located in Mountain village right at the base of the ski slopes.
- Ski/Spa Pass Benefit.
- Full-time, year around employment.
- Option for Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance and 401k.
- Incredible team culture with many engagement opportunities. A place to feel appreciated.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Inspect and perform preventative maintenance on property's facilities and equipment, including ensuring a continuous supply of heat, steam, electric power, gas, and/or air
- Maintain building, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring and other maintenance related activities
- Inspect all areas of the property for safety issues and take immediate corrective action
- Schedule repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment
- Perform pool and spa maintenance
- Assist guests regarding property facilities in an informative and helpful way
Your team and working environment:
- Relevant building maintenance experience is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities, able to work well as part of a team
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Previous experience with painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, and pool/spa maintenance
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Tight-knit, inclusive, and knowledgeable teammates
- Supportive team always willing to work together to complete the task at hand
- Cohesive teams with the ability to be successful with and without direct supervision
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS