Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Manager/Assistant Director of Restaurant
Fairmont Quasar Istanbul
Manager/Assistant Director of Restaurant
Main Duties :
- Organization, administration, profitability and managing of Assigned venue. Supervision of daily Operation.
- Prepare working schedules and implement in the computer according to the procedures
- Create a healthy atmosphere in where personnel can work with a maximum productivity and happily.
- Ensure the fairness to employees.
- Make communication meetings with the staff and forward feedbacks to the Management if necessary.
- Fill out requisition forms for necessary materials from store.
- Check daily reservation status and take necessary actions according to the reservation details.
- Make daily service briefings with its staff and ensure that service staff information are correct and accurate
- Follow up salary advance forms, salary slips, attendance sheets, trainings participants, employee of the month competition, up selling programs etc...
- Check set-up before service linen, table chairs, etc...
- Check quality of Food & Beverage items temperature, presentation and quantity wise.
- Attend the F&B meeting or any other meeting instructed by Food & Beverage Office.
- Train continuously her/his staff (behavior in suggestive selling, service skills, knowledge)
- Make sure the restaurant is clean.
- Make sure that all operation equipment is cleaned and polished. (Sufficient amount for operation)
- Prepare a daily logbook with details.
- Coordinate with Engineering department when repairing need to be done.
- Follow up the daily Hotel occupancy and take necessary action for service.
- Deal with guest complaints.
- Place flower and order newspaper (if necessary)
- Welcome the guests and allocate to a table.
- Handle special requests.
- Check the appearance of the service personnel on a daily basis.
- Look after the personnel and solve the problems which might arise from time to time.
- Suggest and recommend to the F&B Office for the efficient operation of the unit.
- Implement new service procedures together with Assistant F&B Manager.
- Follow up instruction that gives from F&B Office.
- Handle all administration regarding of his/her venue.
- Supervise billing in his/her unit (micros opening, closing of check)
- Prepare annual leave yearly plan in fair and follows strictly
- Ensure that his/her staff stool tests and x-rays are completed.
- Make performance evaluation of his/her as per procedures
- Prepare and submit necessary finance and statistical information which is required by F&B Office (Such as 3 months forecast, budgets, manning, guest comments)
- Give necessary information to the F&B office regarding necessary FF&E items and investment when is needed.
- Ensure that necessary actions are taken to achieve budget and profit
- Perform other duties assigned by his/ her Team leader