Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : Bangkok, Thailand
Level : Management
Posted : 04 Aug 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ60761
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-16
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
AAPC (Thailand) Ltd -USE&NE and the Maldives
Manager, Brand marketing & guest experience, Upper southeast Asia (Local Contract)
your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Hospitality Management and Marketing Communications.
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment.
- Able to contribute and work well in a team with an eye for detail.
- Flexible and able to respond to change effectively.
- Strong understanding of Hotel Products & Services.
- Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well.
what you will be doing:
- Provide Brand Marketing to General Managers and hotel Teams including supporting and guiding hotels in pre-opening on all Brand Marketing and Guest Experience areas.
- Guide Hotel teams on marketing initiatives to drive business
- Drive validation process ensuring Brand Compliancy and Corporate Marketing Collateral are according to brand standards.
- Take ownership of Guest Experience Performance & give recommendations to meet KPI.
what is in it for you:
- Based in Bangkok., Corporate office
- Reports to Director of Marketing & Loyalty Upper Southeast Asia.
- Competitive employee benefits.
- ALL Heartist card offering discounted rate at Accor Hotels worldwide