Job Description For Manager - Refurbishment Project Delivery
Corporate Head Office
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Project Manager - Refurbishment to join our team. You will be responsible for the planning and implementation of hotel and room refurbishments from the initiation through to construction, handover to Operations and financial reconciliation. Working in collaboration with the broader refurbishment team and stakeholders, the Project Manager will be responsible for projects ranging from individual hotel room and apartment upgrades to hotel-wide upgrades and public areas, including restaurants, lobbies and conference rooms.
This position will be accountable for the optimal utilisation and negotiation with suppliers, contractors and resources to meet set budgets and the effective engagement of stakeholders through to the completion and sign off of refurbishment projects within Australia and New Zealand.
Getting to know the role and your responsibilities
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Manage multiple refurbishment projects concurrently within the agreed time and budget.
- Coordinate the details of the refurbishment through each stage in a professional, consistent manner.
- Provide clear and comprehensive communication liaising with a range of stakeholders to meet refurbishment objectives. Develop a programme of works within hotel occupancy constraints.
- Liaise with commercial suppliers to ensure service continuance, delivery expectations, quality of product and compliance standards are met.
- Tender contracts, evaluate quotes and provide recommendations for approval.
- Compile warranty and care and user guides for refurbishment products for use in hotel operations.
- Conduct regular safety inspections and ensure adherence to health, safety and the environment regulations.
- Identify construction defects and resolve them effectively and efficiently ensuring optimal owner and operational satisfaction.
- Ensure Installation Certificates are accurately documented, authorised and distributed.
Why work for Accor?
- Qualification in Construction, Project Management or relevant discipline or suitable experience
- Minimum 5 years of project management or coordination experience in a relevant field.
- Experience in building construction, hotel/office/commercial fit outs or similar.
- Ability to travel unrestricted across Australia and New Zealand
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
If this sounds like you, then click the "Apply Now" button to begin your journey with Accor! Please ensure you include a resume and a cover letter outlining why you think you would be a good fit for the position.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .