Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
London, United Kingdom
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Marketing Brand Manager (Mercure) Northern Europe
Accor Hotelservices UK & Ireland
Marketing Brand Manager (Mercure) Northern Europe
We are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, come as you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
Our super agile, dynamic and creative Marketing superstars are in search of a Brand Manager to look after our Mercure Hotel network across Northern Europe.
Here is a further insight into some of the wonderful things you will be involved in:
- Lead segment Strategy & Planning
- Deliver the NE 18-month/short-term brand strategy by segment ensuring business Key Performance Indicators are identified and achieved (BEAM, Google Analytics (GA) Traffic, Market Penetration Index (MPI))
- Install a data/insight/trend driven culture using Media Mix Modelling (MMM) /BEAM/ GA to define actions to boost market share, brand awareness and brand margin
- Manage development of regional marketing plans aligned to global Strategic Marketing Plans (SMP) - with regional brand project budget identified across the region
- Monitor competitors positioning and screen industry for new projects and initiatives
- Drive brand performance and market share
- Support on brand content across paid, owned and earned content and brand communication strategies to drive profitable market-share working with Content & Customer Experience (CS)/ Customer Acquisition (CA) domains.
- Be the NE champion for your brands
- Be the first contact for strategic requests and bring together internal as well as external information to supply a 360° overview about the brands in NE region
- Create the 'big picture' for the future of Accor brands in Northern European region, bring innovative ideas and new perspectives to Mid/Eco/Prem/Lux brands
- Cooperate with PR and ALL team to create consistent and sustainable brand activations to drive awareness and brand love.
- Manage NNE Social and Influencer Content Calendar and agency. Manage NNE PR Content calendar and agency.
- Drive brand communication towards partners in cooperation with internal Comms
- Enhance the guest experience & passions
- Develop guest experience frameworks (brand programs), pillars and touchpoints/markers to grow Reputation Performance Scores (RPS)
- Put in place strategies to simplify brand standards and drive product evolution
- Support Committee Program with Brand presentations and tools
Your profile? You will come equipped with an understanding of the hospitality industry and be able to operate at a strategic and operational level.
Collaboration, autonomy and a strong commercial acumen will ultimately see your success.
We are customer centric with arms like an octopus (managing multiple priorities/deadlines) and we have a lot of fun in doing what we do! Our day to day working priorities can change and our email inboxes can sometimes feel we are not reaching the end however, if there is one thing that remains consistent, it's our persistence, energy, drive and enthusiasm for contributing collectively to the greater good of our company!
To acknowledge your hard work, loyalty and commitment to us, we offer an extensive benefits package; competitive salary, bonus, season ticket loans, subsidised gym membership, private medical healthcare, pension, and of course complimentary hotel stays (to name a few).
Your Accor experience begins now, so if you thrive in a forever-changing world that works at pace, and allows you to share some giggles amongst a group of fabulous colleagues then we definitely want to hear from you!