Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Asst. Marketing Manager
Validate Through :
28 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach
- Coordinate all Sales & Marketing related logistics including pre-planning, show services, marketing materials, accommodations, transportation, on-site services, technical services and budget management.
- Participate in the execution of integrated marketing campaigns utilizing direct mail, email, web and print advertising.
- To maintain client database, create statistical reports, and perform general administrative tasks.
- Ensure the production of advertisements, marketing brochures, sales kits or other promotional materials.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of ACCORHOTELS should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Public Relations: National and Local coverage in print and electronic media. Prepare and execute publicity and media plan for the complex. Half yearly review on total PR value would be accounted. Coordination of all media activities including press conferences, interviews, people profiling etc
- Digital media: Management of microsites, website, and social media. Maintain, update and manage all complex microsites and Accor websites periodically.
- E-commerce: Liaising with DOSM / GM for effective online media plans and online marketing tools.
- F&B marketing: Liaising with department for all advertising and marketing activities related to F&B.
- Planning and designing of all collaterals and liaising with external agencies for creative briefs for all departments in the complex.
- Co-coordinating all photo shoots and any other photography/video-shoots related to the complex.
- Advertising media plan for NVVB . Coordinating and planning with DOSM / GM on the monthly/quarterly/annually advertising plans in local and national market and working closely with the corporate office for Novotel brand marketing.
- Partnership/Sponsorship/PR events : Handling and coordinating all such events. Responsible for initiating communication between parties, contracting agreements, coordinating with events team for smooth flow of event and making post event analysis based on deliverables and spends.
- T&C Marketing: Work closely with Director Talent & Culture for marketing T&C & CSR activates in Local & National media and circulation of Newsletters and monthly T&C updates.
- Collateral adherence to brand guidelines: Responsible for checking if all collaterals (internal/external/offline/online) are in line with property brand guidelines.
- Materials Control: Responsible for indenting, raising requisition, following up with POs and the entire process involved for any marketing material procurement until delivery of material.
- Vendor management: Coordinate with external vendors for marketing campaign execution and responsible for partnering with and registering new vendors.
- Partnerships and Alliances: Getting sponsorships for any internal advertising space that we generate. Specific targets would be set to measure performance and the same would be linked to incentives on overachievement of targets.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, and guest service.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all the departments.
- Respond to queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department's objectives and policies.
- Motivate and develop team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
Key Contacts Liaises with Responsible for (as assigned)
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of all materials produced.
- Brief and work with the suppliers, ensuring quality, creativity and value for money is achieved.
- Work on marketing materials ensuring correct product information and ensuring sign off is achieved to hit required deadlines.
- Finalize comprehensive designs and other artwork, etc.
- Handle additional responsibilities as and when delegated by the Management.
Sales & Marketing team
All HOD's Occupational Health & Safety Employee Responsibility
All employees are required to co-operate with the OHS Policy and Programs to ensure their own health and safety, and the health and safety of others, in the workplace. Management's Responsibility
Each manager is responsible, and will be held accountable for taking all practical measures to ensure:
Replacement and Temporary Mission:
- That in the area of their control the OHS Program is complied with and employees are supervised and trained to meet their requirements under the Program.
- Employees are consulted in issues which affect their health and safety, and any concerns that they may have are referred to management.
Be ready and responsible for any job, which may be assigned by the Management.