Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Asst. Marketing Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Marketing & Communication Manager / Executive
TRIBE BALI KUTA BEACH (pre-opening)
- Create and manage relevant marketing strategies in line with the property's brand image and ensure they are implemented within an appropriate timeframe.
- Develop and maintain relationship with key contacts in the local media scene.
- Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events.
- Maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details
- Relevant marketing experience is an asset.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all time.
- Highly responsible & reliable .
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required .
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Work with multinational colleagues