Marketing & Communication Manager
Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Asst. Marketing Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Marketing & Communication Manager
Work Experience Knowledge and Experience
- Produce a Public Relations Plan which promotes and maintains good public relations in order to maintain the prestigious image of the hotel. Duties involve planning, directing, controlling, coordinating and participating in all Public Relations activities.
- To compile and to revise the public activity and target plan per year according to the sales and market plan of hotel.
- Developing and safekeeping the newest sales printed matters of hotel.
- Distributing the newest hotel information to local, region and international intermediary.
- Collecting the information of local and region intermediary, take passage about the importance news and information of newspaper, and submit to each department manager.
- Set up and keep the close relationship with the local, region and international news and intermediary.
- Have more than five years work experiences in hotel and more than three years work experiences of MARCOM
- Have a whole knowledge and master the facility, service project character, hotel operation guideline and sales strategy
- Have a good knowledge of news, advertisement, advertising and other professional knowledge, know well about the marketing, and expanding operation, know about the situation of travel area and hotel management knowledge, master the public relation, psychology and physical science and other basic knowledge
- Know well the policy, laws, regulation of government
- Use foreign language conversation with the foreign customers, and have the ability to read and translate foreign language professional data, possessing strong foreign conversation and write skills
- Possess extensive social activity and strong organizing abilities.
- Possess good PR visualize