82 rue Henri Farman, CS 20077, Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : Raigad, India
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 23 Mar 2023
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ84764
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2023-06-26
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Marketing & Communications
- Develop annually the plan for the Marketing activity of the property, aligned with the global strategy for Accor and Brand. Monitor, analyze and share the results of the actions monthly
- Maintain good working relationships with local and international media and maintain current media lists: local and international travel, leisure, lifestyle, entertainment, business and food editors
- Execute media placements for hotel through news releases and personal contacts
- In support of Sales and Revenue, develop business and leisure travel promotions; release to press and/or target audience
- Explore valuable media trades where appropriate
- Serve as hotel spokesperson, when appointed by General Manager, to make all official statements for hotel to media, especially during crisis situations
- Maintain photo/electronic library of hotel Executive Committee and all other aspects of hotel
- Maintain and update hotel's website, oversee the delivery of the social media plan and grow the properties digital awareness and distribution.
Connecting and managing influencers, Bloggers & Vloggers.
- Submit stories/photos to media regularly. Monitor news coverage and circulate internally
- Maintain updated hotel press kit to include news releases, Executive Committee biographies & photos
- Establish PR & Communications programs that will benefit and support sales and F&B strategies and initiatives
- Assist Director of Sales and Marketing in developing and producing sales support materials for hotel (newsletters, brochures, mailers, promotion materials, in-room information, guides, etc.)
- Assist Director of Food and Beverage in the development and production of signage, menus, and other F&B collateral materials
- Contribute to employee newsletter, announcements and other printed materials published by the Talent & Culture department
- Monitor all printed materials to ensure adherence to corporate identity standards.
- Arrange photography of VIP guests and maintain archives
- Coordinate all special events and promotions with the aim to maximize publicity
- Regular OTA audits to ensure adherence to rate parity and implementation of other mandates. Work closely with OTA marketing managers.
- Work closely with the corporate team - by providing required inputs
Content management and Animation, Social Media Management, Email Marketing, E-Communication, Partner Management, Help in adherence to SLA's.
- Manage Hotel CSR (Community) Projects
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Marketing Communications/Public Relation or 2 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly reliable in thorough execution and follow-through
- Ability to work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- A team player & builder
- A motivator & self-starter
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
-Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels.
-Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
-Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
-Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.