Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Asst. Marketing Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Marketing Communications Manager
Movenpick Resort & Spa Boracay
- Develop and maintain marketing strategies to meet the Mövenpick Resort's objectives.
- Produce collaterals and marketing and advertising products, regulate their distribution, and operate within the Mövenpick hotels brand standards.
- Observe and report on social, economic and political trends that might affect employers.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in same capacity or field.
- Completed a Bachelor's degree preferably Hotel Restaurant Management.
- Strong leadership skills, motivated, team player & with pleasing personality.
- Strong background in food & beverage.
- Remarkable skills in guest satisfaction & handling.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.