Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Luang Prabang/Lao People`s Democratic Republic
Job Role :
Asst. Marketing Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Marketing Communications Manager
Pullman Luang Prabang
Planning and Organizing Marketing & Advertising Plan and Activities
Management & Leadership of the PR & Marketing Team
- Responsible for the marketing plan, promotion, website marketing taking into consideration of the following:
- Local requirements, market needs, competition, trends, potential costs, availability of hotel products, merchandising and promotion.
- Responsible for the marketing analysis in terms of Hotel rooms promotion, restaurant promotion and Hotel products promotion
- Assist to draw up marketing activities as well as create/organize promotion activities to promote the hotel's products, service, facilities and promotions.
- Be proactive for the hotel's business and create suitable promotions to bring up the business for needed outlets.
- Assist to create advertising campaigns which covers media planning and buying.
- Assist to implement Pullman graphic standard in guest collaterals, sales collaterals and advertising execution to ensure that each items is in line with the Pullman graphic standard and is validated by the Accor Regional Communications Team.
- Come up with the creative ideas, advertising messages and design in order to promote hotels including F&B activities in all marketing channel.
Manage the daily/weekly/monthly Administrative ResponsibilitiesGather and Maintain the Information Relating to Commercial and BusinessInvolvement as a Member of the Hotel Leadership TeamThe job is based in Luang Prabang Province, Laos.Work Experience Knowledge and Experience
- Assist to conduct the photo shooting for F&B, generic shots for hotels and special events.
- Assist to support the sales department by developing the hotel sales tools including presentation file, corporate gift, multimedia tool etc. to ensure the most appropriate communication of the hotel, the product and the brand.
- Assist to develop and implement the collateral and promotional materials of the hotel's F&B outlets as well as actively promote the hotel's outlets into the market.
- Assist to manage E-Newsletter, E-Blast, Poster, Flyer and Banner as well as update TV screens in guest rooms and LCD screen on the lobby, and others.
- Manage, develop the customer relationship program as well as the loyalty program.
- Update information in www.pullman-luangprabang.com and other social media under the Pullman Luang Prabang.
- Assist to seek sponsors, partnership and joint promotions with credit cards companies, magazines, airlines, websites, mobile networks and business association.
- Assist to develop and maintain excellent working relationship with business associates, sponsors and guests.
- Be the hotel representative in both internal and external functions and events.
- Develop and foster good rapport with the public, clients and members of the trade in an effort to ensure and promote a good image of the hotel.
- Ensure all sales advertising and public relations efforts provide optimum profit returns.
- Enhance the competence and efficiency skill of the connectors (staff).
- Control, Monitor, supervise and advise all marketing connectors (staff) on a regular basis.
- Holds a degree in Media, Marketing Communications or PR & Events Management
- Minimum two years' work experience in a similar role
- Relevant strong experience in Marketing Communication and PR management
- Knowledge of current marketing developments/trend in area of expertise
- Ability to interpret, adapt and apply marketing guidelines and procedures
- Knowledge of business practices and procedures
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Skills in marketing and sales analysis, formulating marketing policy and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly reliable in thorough execution and follow-through
- Positive "can do" attitude and flexible approach - manages with humility
- Good skills in Photograph, Graphic, Social Media Platform, Digital Tools
- Ability to work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- A team player & motivator, who values teamwork and able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Guest-driven, friendly and approachable
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times