Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Marketing Executive - Arabic Speaker
MÃ¶venpick Hotel Jumeirah Village Triangle
Directly reporting to Cluster Assistant Director of Marketing and Communication, You will drive promotional activities for your property with passion and enthusiasm, and seek out new opportunities to boost business and create memorable experiences for guests. You are professional, knowledgeable about your property and creative in your approach.
What's in it for you?
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Produce and design all internal and external collateral within brand standards in liaison with Movenpick Brand
- Manage the hotel's digital channels to increase brand visibility
- Promote Accommodation and Food & Beverage
- Manage regular photo shoots for social media, including taking the photos and videos
- Update all listings and websites with correct copy and imagery
- Promote and market curated events
- Develop close relationships with other Accor hotels, hotel suppliers and contractors, past, present and future.
- Coordinate with Accor and Brand involvement in brand and companywide communications including but not exclusively to ALL and Accor Plus
- Assist the team with developing the strategy for Local Tactical Marketing including traditional social and digital for both Leisure consumers group and B2B audiences and provide reports on effectiveness across all channels
- Work within an agile team environment to maximise opportunities in an ever-changing environment, this may include product and promotion development.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Creative and innovative thinking - outside of the box ideas
- Previous experience in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- Previous marketing experience within the tourism or hospitality sector is advantageous
- Ability to work independently and manage conflicting priorities when under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS