Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Marketing Executive
Novotel Lucknow Gomti Nagar
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred hospitality group
-Captivating and rewarding experience working alongside passionate professionals
-Range of exclusive Heartist Benefits
-Come As You Are
-Work With Purpose
-Grow, Learn & Enjoy
-Explore Limitless Possibilities
What you will be doing:
- Be fully conversant with the brand, its standards and its DNA (visual and written communication, product, service, distribution e.g. brand Packages)
- Manage brand compliance for the Novotel Lucknow to grow the equity of the hotel and outlet brands and the brand equity across all channels
- Manage all marketing/promotional/sales collateral development/production both on and off line
- Communications / Public Relations:
- Manage a fully integrated communications calendar for the Novotel Lucknow around events, food and beverage, public holidays, need periods
- Establish and maintain a relationship with Key local press and local media
- Liaise with the regional Communications team to maximize communications exposure
- Ensure all visual and written communication (internal/external, offline/online) is fully aligned with the hotels positioning and brand
- To identify opportunities to further expose the hotel and maximize revenue opportunities through sponsoring local sport/cultural/art events that are aligned with the hotel positioning and are sound in delivering a strong ROI
- Drive the marketing and communication (internal and external) of the Hotels CSR commitments
- E Marketing:
- Effectively manage the hotel's content and images through conducting regular website audits
- Proactively explore all online opportunities for the hotels including but not limited to; local business opportunities, city/regional tourism organisations
- Manage the hotels' website - traffic and revenue generation, promotional content display
- Manage the hotel email database and e communication activity
- Manage online advertising for the hotel (display banners, SEM/PPC etc)
- Manage the online promotion for conference and catering and food and beverage activity at the hotel
- Set-up, manage social media accounts and sharing sites as relevant to the hotels markets (Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Flickr etc) and develop social networks
- Monitor various media for positive and negative comments and discussions about the Hotel (Tripadvisor, Blogs, Forums). Take part in conversations and answer comments as a mediator
- Report to appropriate parties negative comments and discussions
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding our Hotel
- Recommend new alternatives or ideas to develop the Hotel's online marketing strategies
Your experience and skills include:
- - 2+ years' industry experience in upmarket brands with minimum 1 year of experience in similar role.
- Strong Operational/Technical Knowledge.
- Good Communication skills.
- - Good Presentation skills.
Your team and working environment:
- Join our lively team of young members
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS