Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Asst. Marketing Manager
Validate Through :
29 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Sofitel Legend Casco Viejo (Opening Q2 2022)
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities
Experience & Abilities:
- Develop and execute the hotel marketing plan for the hotel activities and promotions in conjunction with different hotel departments (i.e. sales, food and beverage, spa etc.)
- Prepare and manage the hotel marketing budget in order to generate the best ROI for the hotel
- Manage and keep all social media channels relevant and engaging to the audience.
- Responsible of ensuring the Hotel and brand standards are adhered to in all written forms of communication including guestroom collateral, outlet collateral, public area brochure racks, hotel signage, etc.
- Responsible for all guest facing signage (guestroom TV's, pre-arrival communications, digital displays, etc.) - including design, coordination and printing
- Create specific strategies for each distribution channel.
- Maintain websites content up-to date in all languages.
- Run and optimize metasearch campaigns.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Strategically prepare and execute media buys for digital and print, working with key partners and suppliers (printer companies, photographers, PR agency, etc).
- Plan and oversees all hotel and corporate email marketing.
- Produce copy aligned with the voice and tone of the brand for digital ads, websites, OTAS, print advertising and internal advertising material.
- Assist to hotel events and seasonal activities to maximize social media and content generation opportunities.
- Coordinate and supervise all activities related to advertising in the filming of films, photo shoots, interviews with local and foreign media, carried out in the hotel.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Experience in Hotel Marketing segment preferable.
- Bachelor's Degree on Marketing or Hotel Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Experience creating and analyzing SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns.
- Experience managing social media networks.
- Understanding of email campaign and database management.
- Graphic Design experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Photography experience an asset.
- Must be results oriented with ability to be flexible.
- Organized and able to work well under pressure.
- A team player with proven leadership ability and positive attitude.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS