Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Asst. Marketing Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Marketing Manager
MÃ¶venpick Hotel Jumeirah Village Triangle
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that promote hotel or brand's products. They manage various channels like social media networks, Google Ads, website content and email marketing to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message to our audience.
What is in it for you:
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide Learning programs through our Academies
Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Your experience and skills include:
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial and operational departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least two years' experience as a marketing manager.
- A digital, communications and hospitality management qualification is a strong recommendation, alternatively digital marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS