Job Description For Massage Therapist
Fairmont Century Plaza
Our team of experts promote a wellness focused lifestyle which transcends through all spa experiences enjoyed by our guests. You will administer the very highest quality of massage modalities, body treatments and facial treatments to hotel and day spa guests.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Discounted hotel rooms and food & beverage rates to employees at our sister properties around the globe
- We provide learning programs through our Academies to promote growth and development so that you can perform at your full potential
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and WATCH
Your experience and skills include:
- Provide knowledge and information about body care appropriate for each guest as well as to provide a personalized prescription for each
- Provide all treatments according to procedures and guidelines specified
- Maintain accurate inventory controls of supplies and also use supplies accurately, sufficiently, but not wastefully, in a manner that provides excellent quality treatments with efficient use of products
- Maintain a professional courteous disposition during all guest and team member interactions while at work
Your team and working environment:
- Proper and current certification or licenses as mandated by the state of California
- Prior practical experience in a professional environment. Spa/ hospitality experience preferred but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high level of guest service orientation
- Ability to work with a diverse population of guests and team members
- A friendly, personable disposition and positive attitude
What was true in 1966 remains true to this day: The Century Plaza Hotel is part of a visionary development intent on doing what others could only imagine. Previously deemed the "Western White House," (as the only venue outside the White House to host state dinners), Century Plaza's place in history remains unshakeable. A modernized take on luxury and elevated guest experience from product to people enlivens the real wow factor.
This experience begins with a new kind of workplace, one where the energy is contagious, the stories are invigorating, and the challenges present inspiring opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor's Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment. Visa Requirements:
Must provide proof of eligibility to be employed in the United States of America. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We commit to a future where diverse identities are celebrated, and equitable and inclusive practices are woven into the fabric of everything we do as an organization.
Fairmont Century Plaza is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO M/F/V/D
This position requires vaccination against COVID-19 (exceptions will be made for disabilities/medical conditions and sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law). Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS