Job Description For Massage Therapist
Fairmont Grand Del Mar
Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting, await our Guests at a Fairmont Spa. As a Massage Therapist our Guests will enjoy the professional and personalized spa experience you offer. The expertise and attention to detail you provide during their treatment will ensure our guests have a memory to share.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family.
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit.
Reporting to the Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Perform massage while maintaining the clients comfort at all times.
- Perform 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 minute massages as required.
- Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectation.
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order.
- Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments, product knowledge and retail sales.
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way.
- Follow departmental policies and procedures.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be professional, service oriented, accurate, gentle and work with attention to detail, striving to exceed the expectations of every guest every time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Valid California Drivers License; CPR certification within 90 days of hire.
- Some computer knowledge helpful; not required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office application, Spa Soft (will train) and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent personal appearance, good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and multitask with ease all while focusing on the guest. Knowledge of guest service and/or hospitality industry a plus.
Your team and working environment:
Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.
Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
Growth and advancement is not only available, it is actively encouraged. We promote a balanced life for our colleagues, continuously seeking new ways to improve our environment and to support our beautiful home of San Diego. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.By joining Accor , every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Fairmont Grand Del Mar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V