Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Telluride, United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Massage Therapist (PT)
Fairmont Heritage Place - Franz Klammer Lodge
Massage Therapist (Part-Time)
Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting, await our Guests at the Himmel Spa. As a Massage Therapist, our Owners and Guests will enjoy the professional and personalized spa experience you offer. The expertise and attention to detail you provide during their treatment will ensure our Guests have a memory to share.
What is in it for you:
Your experience and skills include:
- Wonderful work-life balance with incredible access to the outdoors steps away from the lodge.
- Incredible team culture with many engagement opportunities. A place to feel appreciated.
- Seasonal part-time employment. Job attached off-seasons.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service while assisting Guests and Owners regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way.
- Perform 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 minute massages as required while maintaining the clients comfort at all times
- Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to guest's needs and expectations
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in sanitary and safe working order
- Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments, product knowledge and retail sales
- Follow departmental, safety, and sanitation policies and procedures
Your team and working environment:
- Previous experience as a Massage Therapist
- Certification from an accredited school of Massage and current professional license(s) required, dual license preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable, able to work independently under limited direct supervision
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining professional, calm, and courteous at all times
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to): Frequent standing, bending and reaching throughout shift, occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs, o ccasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting , and occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Cohesive Team Environment - supportive and collaborative yet independent.
- Unconventional Spa layout with a centralized pool and spa area but treatment rooms located throughout the lodge.
- Small Spa Team comprised of both full-time and part-time colleagues who work closely with all lodge departments.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS