Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Bangkok/Thailand
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Bartender
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ10426
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Bangkok King Power
- Reports directly to F&B Manager / Restaurant Manager.
- To ensure the bar operation (opening, closing, service and security) is operated in line
with procedures and any other written and verbal communications.
- Provides a friendly and personal welcome for guests and is constantly attentive to their needs.
- May have to serve guests located outside the bar, maintains excellent relations with colleagues, particularly with
departments close to the bar (restaurant, lobby etc).
- Knows all the bar and menu products (preparation instructions).
- Communicates and works in close cooperation with the other departments (kitchens, bars, lobby, banquet,
- Maintain an efficient Bar and stock room / Place stock orders.
- Responsible for safe and secure handling of bar stocks, till operation and cash.
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and always respects the HACCP regulations.
- Ensures all standardized recipes are utilized and followed.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Presentable, well groomed with Friendly, positive, energetic disposition.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Good personal hygiene & Physical staying power.
- Knowledge of alcoholic beverages and mixing of drinks.
- At least 2-3 years experience in a Five Star Hotel Bar & Restaurant.
- Good command both Thai & English communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Provident Fund
- 5 Days working per week
- Group Insurance OPD and IPD
- Special Discount King Power Duty Free
- Laundry Uniform