We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Birmingham, United Kingdom
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 17 May 2022
Job Role : Bartender
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ4843
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-07-23
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Birmingham City Centre
Novotel Birmingham Centre is looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team at the hotel.
This position is for a Mixologist who the will work in our Gourmet restaurant and bar.
This 4-stars hotel has 148 rooms and 8 meeting rooms and is located in the heart of the city centre.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity and apply today to be part of this amazing team and be our F & B Mixologist!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in UK!
PROFILE / PERSONALITY
-Guest oriented and service minded
-Good listening and communication skills
-Ability to work under pressure
-A natural team leader
What will you be doing as a Mixologist?
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible in combining elixirs and creating extraordinary cocktails
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons - Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions, menu items and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
-If this is YOU and you want more details then get in touch!
-Preferably with work experience in hospitality
-Flexible with working hours is essential
-Positive with a can-do attitude
-Big on Smiles, Massive on quality
Working with a fabulous team that are at the heart of the hotel
Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
Accor F&B Discount at any Accor Hotel Worldwide
Accor Friends and Family Rates
Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
Accor Development Program
Additional holidays with service
Cycle to work scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme
Double paid Bank Holiday
28 days of holiday
£11.02 hourly rate
And more: recommend a friend scheme; Employee Advisory Service; etc.