We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Ha Noi/Vietnam
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Bartender
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ61209
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Hanoi Thai Ha
- Ensure that the bar is set according to standards and procedures
- Greet all guests warmly upon first contact
- Take down food and beverage orders from guests and ensure that the orders are correct
- Prepare and serve drinks and snack orders according to service standard. Ensure that hot snacks and cold drinks are served promptly to the guests once they are ready, such that they arrive at the guests' table at the correct temperature
- Try to remember individual guest's names and their preferences to extend a personalized service
- Creation of new beverage/cocktails to suit guests' needs. Up-sell and promote other food and beverage offers at every available opportunity to maximize sales revenue.
- Obtain guests' feedback during operations to ensure satisfaction
- Prepare and ensure that the bills are charged properly before presenting them to the patrons for payments
- Thank all patrons for patronizing the outlet upon their departure
- Clear and tidy up bar counter after the departure of the patrons as quickly as possible
- Report any complaints, incidents or other irregularities to management
- Apply necessary precautions with regards to the hotel food safety and hygiene standards (HACCP)
- Order and collect food and beverage supply requisition. Ensure that the stock is collected as per requisition.
- Prepare garnishes for operation
- Clean and maintain all operational equipment
- Practice appropriate and effective measures to improve control of costs
- Secondary / High school education
- Additional certification(s) in Food & Beverage will be an advantage
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.