Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Multi Skills Team Member
Ibis Styles London Ealing
We now have an exciting opportunity to recruit Multi Skills Team Member to join our team at Ibis Styles London Ealing Hotel.
Working with an amazing team! you will achieve a high standard of customer care, creating the ultimate customer experience. £9.50 per hour + Benefits
Key aspects to the role are as follows:
Work Experience Within the role you will be
- Welcomes guests to the hotel ensuring a smooth check in process.
- Bar & Restaurant Duties
- Health & Safety Processes
- Night Shifts (2 or 3 per month at £9.20/h )
- Provide a personal welcome for guests and create a warm and friendly atmosphere
- Ensure the guest's stay runs smoothly
- Handle any guest questions, complaints or issues, reporting them and any incidents that occur to the General Manager
- Complete the daily shift check list
- Ensure a smooth check out process
- Encourages synergy within the marketplace by applying the inter-hotel coordination policy'
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Build guest rapport and collect sales leads for the hotel
Benefits The main benefits of working for us are as follow:
- Yes I Can! Attitude
- Ability to deliver great customer service
- Thrive on taking responsibility and working in an empowered environment
- Innovative and outgoing
- Hungry for personal development
- Fluent in English - verbal and written
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar post and will have
- Worked with FOLS
- Team player
- Training and Development opportunities
- Discounted accommodation rates for staff members and reduced rate for friends and family
- Food Discount of up to 15% off total lunch or dinner bills when staying in one of our hotels
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
- Pension Scheme- Contributory Group Personal Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours
- Shifts planned in advance
- Discounts with partners
Do you have the spirit, flexibility and confidence to make a difference? If so then your career starts here!
Prior to commencing employment, applicants must have the right to work in the UK and must be able to provide evidence of this.
Please note that due to the level of interest we have for our position if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, we thank you for your application but please consider that you have been unsuccessful on this