Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Multi Task Reception Team Member (Full-Time)
ibis budget Bishops Stortford London Stansted Airport
As Receptionist, you will be the first and last point of contact for our guests, ensuring an exceptional guest experience is delivered at all times.
Your role will also include:
- Ensuring a smooth check in/out process for all guests at all times, in line with brand standards
- Being fully conversant with the facilities, services and special promotions offered by the hotel
- Ensure that both the Front Office Manager/GM and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and other departments
- Maximise room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
To be successful in this role, you must be able to multitask effectively whilst delivering excellent customer service. Ideally you will have experience within a similar role in a branded environment, however full training will be given.
Able to prepare and deliver limited F&B menu to guests.
Assist with breakfast as needed.Work Experience
Ability to work 5 days a week including weekends and holidays.
Shifts timing are from 7am to 3pm and 3 pm to 11pm.
32-40 hours per week.
Be able to work under pressure.
Able to work by alone and in a team.
Able to multi-task.Benefits
1 month of free hotel stay if relocating.
Treat yourself with paid day off on your birthday to celebrate your special day!
Free bonus break, 2 nights stay in Accor hotels UK.
Opportunities to Grow.
Trainings provided which will be helpful to further grow your career.
Introduce a friend to Accor and get up to £150 when they join and complete their probation.
Company pension scheme.
Cycle to Work.