Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Multi Technician
ibis Pune Hinjewadi
Key Responsibilities: Engineering Planning
- Assist the Assistant Manager Engineering and Engineering Supervisor in the day to day activities of the operations and maintenance / repair of all engineering related plants, equipment, building services, general installations work carried out by the Engineering Department.
- To control and check all the equipment related to the AC Section.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of Ibis Pune.
- Ensure to handle and maintain all equipments as per the standards.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of ACCOR should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- To abide by the mission statement of the Company and of the department.
- Facilitates the functioning of and / or oversees the functioning of Housekeeping Department or any other Department in the Hotel when necessitated by circumstances and as mandated by the General Manager. This would be over and above regular stipulated responsibilities and duties
- Assist the Chief Engineer to identify the major facilities and equipment requirements for all departments and the property.
- Ensure correct maintenance of all equipment in conjunction with the other user departments & stay abreast with the technological advances in surveillance & safety equipment.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of Ibis Puneto ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to deliver effective and efficient services.
- Respond to queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Motivate and develop the team to ensure smooth functioning of the department.
- Ensure to maintain records of all materials & equipment.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources.
Occupational Health & Safety Employee Responsibility
- Responsible for determining the maintenance plan of chillers, FCU, AHU, AC split, fridges and cold rooms.
- Ensure that the Plant area and Work shop is maintained as per the Standards.
- Ensure that preventive maintenance of the equipment is an on-going process and also as per the specified standards.
- Responsible for recording all the information regarding the spare parts and the equipment used in the AC Section.
- Estimate the requirement of materials & inform the same to the Engineering Supervisor in order to notify the same to the Purchasing Department.
All employees are responsible for complying with the relevant OHS&E legislation and policies.
This will include in particular:
- Taking care of themselves and others.
- Co-operating with Accor Hotel instructions including Safe Work Method Statements, Safety and other Procedures and Training.
- No interfering with or misusing safety equipment.
- Reporting all hazardous situations.
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment:
- Following all reasonable instructions from a manager
- Ensures that the workplace and storage areas remain clean and tidy
- Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment (s)he uses
- Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
- Respects the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc) and meets ibis'' ISO 14001 environmental commitments as applicable to the role, if the hotel is involved in the programme