Job Description For National Sales Manager
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Would you like to enrich your hospitality knowledge and work at the Iconic Fairmont Scottsdale Princess?
The Princess is the largest 5-diamond resort in Arizona proudly celebrating this honor since 1991, the home of Christmas at the Princess, Summer at the Princess and WM Phoenix Open. The largest meeting facility within Fairmont Brand; the Princess is looking for resilient, creative, service focused entry level sales managers for small markets as well as Destination Sales Managers.
If you are currently an event coordinator, wedding event planner or a restaurant event sales manager, we want to hear from you. Previous event planning experience is encouraged .
"Make an impact" by creating memorable moments during all stages of familiarization and selling process of our resort, site visit experiences and on-property events. Our team enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact personally and professionally.
"Learn and Grow" We're committed to growing the capabilities and knowledge of our colleagues. We have built a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking and expand your own capabilities.
" Teamwork" makes a dream work and with our experienced colleagues and leaders you will be mentored and grown as a leader from the minute you are hired.
"Company Benefits and Perks" we work hard to embrace "Heartists" culture, diversity, inclusion and encourage all to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer the following benefits for our sales & marketing colleagues:
- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Retirement Plans
- Robust Sales Incentives
- Support for Community Involvement through our Iconic Signature Events which raise support for charities close to our hearts
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER:
Management of specific geographical or industry territory as assigned by Director of Sales with group sizes ranging from 10 rooms to either 75 rooms on peak night.
Experience meetings at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess by visiting: https://vimeo.com/247351817 or https://youtu.be/ckRTi5FaVrM What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Solicit group business through action plan preparation and execution.
- Maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details within the appropriate software applications.
- Work closely with Catering and Front Office to ensure all details of the contract were delivered.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required.
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs.
- Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices, confirming by written contracts.
- Participation in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations.
- Other duties as assigned Your experience and skills should include:
- Some event planning experience in either hotel, wedding venues or restaurants
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS