Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Night Auditor - Ibis Brisbane Airport
ibis Brisbane Airport
The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 375 guest rooms, 2 restaurants, Rooftop Bar & Restaurant, Executive Lounge and 13 meeting spaces collectively totalling. Located adjacent to the Brisbane Airport Domestic Terminal, it is the first accommodation and meeting and event space to be developed in this precinct.
ibis Brisbane Airport is currently looking for a full time salaried Night Auditor, to join the professional and dynamic Front Office team. This full time role reports to the Night Manager, with responsibilities including leading the smooth night shift operation within the Front Office department.
Key Responsibilities Include:
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- Addressing any guest requests.
- Positively handling guest complaints.
- Recognizing and welcome regular guests.
- Ensuring the service provided by all staff is to the department's standards.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensuring accuracy & attention to detail with all cash and credit transactions.
- Managing the night audit process including correctly posting the hotel's revenue, accurately identifying discrepancies, and producing a complete night audit report thoroughly and accurately.
- Checking guests in and out.
- Answering guests queries in a timely and efficient manner.
What we can offer you
- Previous experience using Opera
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- A friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent grooming and presentation standards.
- A willingness to use initiative and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of computer literacy.
- Have a good knowledge of security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these if required to do so.
- Monthly social events
- Accor discounts on accommodation worldwide
- Discounted meals and beverages
- Reward programs
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend incentives
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.