Job Description For Night Auditor
SwissÃ´tel Resort Bodrum Beach
First impressions are everything! As a Night Auditor, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us.
What you will be doing:
- Greet, welcome and farewell guests pleasantly and professionally.
- Be knowledgeable regarding all guestrooms, suites, and services at the hotel
- Maintain current and correct posting of all charges
- Comply with all front desk procedures/policies
- Communicate effectively, to provide clear direction to agents, and assign work duties
- Resolve customer concerns and complaints ensuring guest satisfaction
- Assist in handling emergency situations
- Train, motivate and develop front desk agents
- Perform cashiering functions accurately
- Review routing, rates and all night auditing functions
- Other duties as required or assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- High School graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate
- Previous experience in front office in similar role, preferably a 4 Star hotel
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbal and non-verbal
- Fluency in a second language an asset
- Computer literate and experience with front office applications a strong asset
- Ability to suggestively sell
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs
- Ensure the current day's revenue balances are reconciled, payments to the guest ledger are processed, and accounts receivables are balanced. verifying the summary of daily transactions are readied for the next day's business
- Prepare daily management reports, complete system back-ups and complete the update process on the Front Office system per established guidelines and procedures
- Reconcile miscellaneous revenue sources to the PMS system; record and adjust entries as needed
Your team and working environment
Swissotel Resort, Bodrum Beach lies directly on the waterfront in Turgutreis, approximately 20 km from the centre of Bodrum, a very popular destination as it offers ideal conditions for water sports, culture and Aegean relaxation.
The main two-storey hotel of Swissotel Resort, Bodrum Beach comprises 70 rooms and suites, with minimum 40 m² per room. This is complimented by 72 serviced residences at 85-348 m².
The restaurants and bars are places of entertainment, where the ambience runs from formal to casual and dishes are prepared with the best local products.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS