Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Brisbane, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 13 Jul 2022
Job Role : Night Auditor
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ6572
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-13
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mantra on Queen
Mantra on Queen is minutes from restaurants, shops, galleries, museums, parks and Brisbane's main sporting stadiums. Offering fully equipped apartments with stunning views of the city and the Brisbane River, it's big with family popping up for a weekend. Weekdays, the property's corporate and social meeting facilities swing into action, while our restaurant, Cook & Co, is the go-to for a truly locally inspired Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
We are currently looking for a motivated, experienced & passionate Night Auditor to join our friendly Front Office Team.
As our next Night Auditor, you will:
- Be responsible for the reception desk and processing of night audit and nightly reports
- Assist security with monitoring building security
- Aid in the operations for the day team to ensure exceptional service is provided around the clock
- Work the unique night shifts at our hotel from 11pm to 7am
What we are looking for:
- A night owl, who is a self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised
- Someone with a positive attitude, a genuine customer service focus and the technical ability to process the nightly audit of all front office transactions
- A fast-thinking, customer focused problem solver with initiative that takes pride in creating and delivering memorable guest experiences whilst ensuring that all daily revenue has been captured and reported on
- Night Audit and/or Accounts experience is highly regarded as this role will provide a great career path into other areas of operations or finance
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .