Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Night Auditor
Dominating the skyline of Darwin's CBD, Mantra Pandanas offers a stylish range of high-rise accommodation with stunning views. Combining city chic with a relaxed tropical culture, the excellent onsite guest facilities include a restaurant & bar, café, lagoon style pool, gym, day spa, hairdresser, conference rooms and security car park. A top place to work in the Top End.
Are you a night owl? Bring your experience and passion as a Night Auditor and join our friendly Front Office Team.
As our next Night Auditor, you will:
What we are looking for:
- Be responsible for the reception desk and processing of night audit and nightly reports
- Assist security with monitoring building security
- Aid in the operations for the day team to ensure exceptional service is provided around the clock
- Work the unique night shifts at our hotel from 11pm to 7am
Why work for Accor?
- A self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised
- Someone with a positive attitude, a genuine customer service focus and the technical ability to process the nightly audit of all front office transactions
- A fast-thinking, customer focused problem solver with initiative that takes pride in creating and delivering memorable guest experiences whilst ensuring that all daily revenue has been captured and reported on
- Night Audit and/or Accounts experience is highly regarded as this role will provide a great career path into other areas of operations or finance
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Mantra Pandanas is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .