Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Night Auditor
Hamilton Princess & Beach Club - A Fairmont Managed Hotel
At Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, our approach to Human Resources begins with selecting the best candidates to join our global team of service professionals committed to turning moments into memories for our guests. As a member of our Front Office team your passion, engaging interpersonal skills and leadership will ensure exceptional guest service standards.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Night Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, engaging and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
- Ensure the current day's revenue balances are reconciled, the payments to the guest ledger are processed, and the accounts receivables are balanced
- Prepare daily management reports as required
- Complete the update process on the front office system per established system guidelines
- Balance and verify the summary of daily transactions in the hotel and ensure that the hotel's computer systems are readied for the next day's business
- Verify that all departments have posted all their revenues
- Reconcile the food and beverage point of sale system, for each outlet, to the PMS system; record and adjust entries
- Scheduling and implementing training plans.
- Handling and resolving guest complaints, including follow up in a timely manner.
- Liaising with all Departments to ensure Fairmont standards are upheld.
- Effectively communicating and implementing new policies/procedures for all departments.
- Actively seeking feedback from employees & guests, taking action to improve guest satisfaction scores.
- Strict adherence to all Health & Safety training, guidelines and work practices previous, during and following an epidemic (whether local or global) that are established by Accor, local government, international bodies including the World Health Organization (WHO) and Center for disease control (CDC)
- Perform any other duties, tasks, and assignments within your department as required
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Previous front office or accounting experience required
- Available to work overnights, including weekends
- A Minimum of two years Front Office Supervisory or Management experience preferred.
- Post-secondary education in Hotel Management or equivalent an asset.
- Must be a strong team player with proven leadership, development, delegating and planning skills.
- Should be highly organized, results oriented with the ability to be work well under pressure.
- Must be creative, possess proven initiative with the desire to learn and develop.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Constant kneeling, pushing, pulling and lifting
- Environmental stress
- Frequent ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps