Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Lincoln/United Kingdom
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Night Auditor
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ42784
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
- To ensure all guests are attended to promptly and efficiently in the most professional way and without delay.
- Check that details of regular guests are updated using Guest History.
- Check and pass on all guest mail, messages and parcels promptly.
- To liaise closely with Housekeeping on information relating to rooms and lost property.
- To be fully aware of daily worksheet and ensure this form is used.
- To ensure guest registration forms are completed correctly, then the computer is updated accordingly.
- Ensure all account postings are accurate and necessary paperwork produced.
- Ensure an accurate cashiering balance is performed at the completion of shifts.
- Ensure security procedures are maintained according to policy.
- Report any safety hazards in the area.
- All complaints to be handled promptly and efficiently.
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions provided.
- Any other duties requested by the Night Manager.
- Ensure the correct welcome is given to all guests.
- Complete all audit tasks as specified by the Night Auditors checklist.
- To answer, as promptly as possible, all incoming calls.
- Ensure reports are distributed.
- Ensure all cash and credit is handled with related paperwork.
- Ensure necessary handover of information is passed on to the oncoming shift.
- Ensure any failures or inconsistencies noticed during shift are reported to the Duty Manager.
- Demonstrate competency in all duties as required for the position as outlined in the relevant Award / Agreement / Contract.
- Follow property procedures with respect to grooming, performance and conduct standards, occupational health and safety, emergency procedures and all other property policies and procedures as detailed in the employee handbook / department procedure manual / company policy manuals.
- Perform any other duties within the employee's range of competence as required by management.
Some computer knowledge
Possible 8.33% bonus
Stay at sister hotels
Free eye care