82 rue Henri Farman, CS 20077, Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Lincoln, United Kingdom
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 09 Jan 2023
Job Role : Night Auditor
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ9307
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2023-04-26
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
- To ensure all guests are attended to promptly and efficiently in the most professional way and without delay.
- Check that details of regular guests are updated using Guest History.
- Check and pass on all guest mail, messages and parcels promptly.
- To liaise closely with Housekeeping on information relating to rooms and lost property.
- To be fully aware of daily worksheet and ensure this form is used.
- To ensure guest registration forms are completed correctly, then the computer is updated accordingly.
- Ensure all account postings are accurate and necessary paperwork produced.
- Ensure an accurate cashiering balance is performed at the completion of shifts.
- Ensure security procedures are maintained according to policy.
- Report any safety hazards in the area.
- All complaints to be handled promptly and efficiently.
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions provided.
- Any other duties requested by the Night Manager.
- Ensure the correct welcome is given to all guests.
- Complete all audit tasks as specified by the Night Auditors checklist.
- To answer, as promptly as possible, all incoming calls.
- Ensure reports are distributed.
- Ensure all cash and credit is handled with related paperwork.
- Ensure necessary handover of information is passed on to the oncoming shift.
- Ensure any failures or inconsistencies noticed during shift are reported to the Duty Manager.
- Demonstrate competency in all duties as required for the position as outlined in the relevant Award / Agreement / Contract.
- Follow property procedures with respect to grooming, performance and conduct standards, occupational health and safety, emergency procedures and all other property policies and procedures as detailed in the employee handbook / department procedure manual / company policy manuals.
- Perform any other duties within the employee's range of competence as required by management.
Some computer knowledge
Possible 8.33% bonus
Stay at sister hotels
Free eye care