Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Night Auditor
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Hotel's overnight operations, whilst overseeing all night auditing functions and reconciliations from daily transactions.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to accurately identify any discrepancies which exists between revenue and payments
- Confident to complete the night audit report thoroughly and accurately
- Ensure that all of the day's posting are correctly entered
- Ensuring the health, safety and well-being of all guests during your shift
- Monitoring hotel security overnight
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
- Experience with Opera highly regarded
- Highly professional manner & grooming standards
- Flexible and adaptable to the fast paced & dynamic hotel industry
(role does comprise of shift work from 11pm-7am and weekend work)
- Customer service duties including check ins, check outs and managing any guest enquiries
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
- We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
- By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.