We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Melbourne/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 16 Mar 2022
Job Role : Night Auditor
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ87982
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-04-13
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Peppers Docklands is a boutique 5 star hotel located in Melbourne's Docklands district, right next door to Marvel (Etihad) Stadium. Leading the way in cutting edge architecture, its streamlined design is well-appointed with state-of-the- art facilities and a stylish restaurant serving contemporary Bistro fare. With 24-hour reception and concierge services, Peppers Docklands sets the standard in urban retreats.
Are you a night owl? Bring your experience and passion as a Night Auditor and join our friendly Front Office Team.
As our next Night Auditor, you will:
- Be responsible for the reception desk and processing of night audit and nightly reports
- Assist security with monitoring building security
- Aid in the operations for the day team to ensure exceptional service is provided around the clock
- Work the unique night shifts at our hotel from 11pm to 7am
What we are looking for:
- A self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised
- Someone with a positive attitude, a genuine customer service focus and the technical ability to process the nightly audit of all front office transactions
- A fast-thinking, customer focused problem solver with initiative that takes pride in creating and delivering memorable guest experiences whilst ensuring that all daily revenue has been captured and reported on
- Night Audit and/or Accounts experience is highly regarded as this role will provide a great career path into other areas of operations or finance
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Peppers Docklands is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .