Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Port Douglas, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 28 Jun 2022
Job Role : Night Auditor
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ34117
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-13
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. Accor has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
Mantra Portsea is located in the heart of the tropical resort town of Port Douglas (1 hours north of Cairns). On your days off, explore Four Mile Beach, Mossman Gorge, the Atherton Tablelands, Daintree Rainforest or the wonder of the Great Barrier Reef. Live and work surrounded by one of Australias last great unspoiled environments.
Are you a night owl? Bring your experience and passion as a Night Auditor and join our friendly Front Office Team.
*Sponsorship available for the right candidate!*
As our next Night Auditor, you will:
- Be responsible for the reception desk and processing of night audit and nightly reports
- Assist security with monitoring building security
- Aid in the operations for the day team to ensure exceptional service is provided around the clock
- Work the unique night shifts at our hotel from 11pm to 7am
What we are looking for:
- A self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised
- Someone with a positive attitude, a genuine customer service focus and the technical ability to process the nightly audit of all front office transactions
- A fast-thinking, customer focused problem solver with initiative that takes pride in creating and delivering memorable guest experiences whilst ensuring that all daily revenue has been captured and reported on
- Night Audit and/or Accounts experience is highly regarded as this role will provide a great career path into other areas of operations or finance
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Sponsorship available for the right candidate.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
To view more opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to follow @KeepUpWithAccor