Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : surfers paradise, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 23 Sep 2022
Job Role : Night Auditor
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ75622
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-11-01
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mantra on View Hotel
Mantra on View is in the centre of Surfers, offering hotel -style rooms and suites which appeal to a cross-section of business and leisure travellers. It has a pan -Asian food offering in its onsite restaurant, Nosh, and is also a leading conference and function destination, with state of the art facilities and theatre style seating for up to 550.
Are you a night owl? Bring your experience and passion as a Night Auditor and join our friendly Front Office Team.
As our next Night Auditor, you will:
- Be responsible for the reception desk and processing of night audit and nightly reports
- Assist security with monitoring building security
- Aid in the operations for the day team to ensure exceptional service is provided around the clock
- Work the unique night shifts at our hotel from 11pm to 7am
What we are looking for:
- A self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised
- Someone with a positive attitude, a genuine customer service focus and the technical ability to process the nightly audit of all front office transactions
- A fast-thinking, customer focused problem solver with initiative that takes pride in creating and delivering memorable guest experiences whilst ensuring that all daily revenue has been captured and reported on
- Night Audit and/or Accounts experience is highly regarded as this role will provide a great career path into other areas of operations or finance
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Mantra on View is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .