Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Christchurch, New Zealand
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 21 Sep 2022
Job Role : Night Auditor
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ23457
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-10-27
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Just 15 minutes out of Christchurch, on the banks of Lake Kaikainui and with the spectacular Southern Alps as a backdrop, lies this resort-style hotel. Having its own championship golf course, trout -filled streams for fly fishing, and superb food and beverage outlet specialising in Canterbury produce makes Peppers Clearwater Resort a popular conference venue - and a fun place to work.
Do you go the extra mile to create a memorable guest experiences? Join our motivated and vibrant Front Office Team in the full time role (30 hours per week) of Night Auditor/Night Porter and build your career with Accor. This role would be two nights a week Night Auditor and three nights a week Night Porter
As our next Night Auditor/Night Porter, you will:
- Deliver service excellence, from check in to check out and everywhere in between
- Often be the first point of contact for guests and visitors
- Be responsible for the reception desk and processing of night audit and nightly reports
- Monitor the security of the building during your shift
- Be responsible for completing a wide variety of front office tasks, which will ensure that every day is different from selling the hotel's facilities to taking reservations and maintaining guest accounts
What we are looking for:
- The ability to work under pressure, multitask and think on your feet to quickly resolve issues is required
- Strong communication skills and pride in personal presentation
- A passionate person who is able to make both their colleagues and guests smile
- Someone with apparent energy and a positive attitude, that they will bring with them to every single shift
- A genuine customer service focus and a strong dedication to always making our guest's smile during their stay
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .