Night Auditor/Night Team Member (Duplicate)
Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Night Auditor/Night Team Member (Duplicate)
- Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with care and attention, with a personalised approach.
- Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration, handling any guest complaints and/or remarks.
- Promoting company's ALL loyalty program.
- Assists as required/requested with the solving of any guest feedback and is able to handle them in the most efficient and satisfying manner.
- Has knowledge of the facilities and services, events offered by the hotel and the surrounding area.
- Competent in taking Reservations, upselling where possible to maximise on average room rates.
- Patrols all areas of the hotel on a regular basis to make a report of any fire or H&S hazards or maintenance.
- Ensures the security of the hotel and is responsible for the safety and security of both staff and guests.
- Audits room rates, charges, reconciles and balances revenues generated as per night audit checklist.
- Carries out night audit and daily closure.
- Responsible for F&B 24/7 offering during night time and for breakfast set-up.
- Ensures all areas public areas are cleaned.
- Adheres to Accor All Safety cleanliness standards against COVID-19.
- Works to meet hotel quality and financial targets.
- Required to attend training sessions by company during day time.
- Working hours include weekends and public holidays.
- Previous Customer Service Experience.
- Cash handling experience.
- Previous Hotel experience in a similar role (Desired).
- Guest oriented, service minded, and attentive to details.
- Sparkling personality.
- Well organised.
- Team spirit.
- Discounted hotel stays across the world with Heartist AccorHotels Bienvenue Card.
- Free Bonus Breaks Voucher.
- Friends & Family Rates.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Pension Scheme.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Eye Test Vouchers.
- Staff Uniforms Provided.
- Employee Support through confidential Advice Line 24/7.
- Rate of Pay £10.20/hour.